Join the Accounting sector and embark on an Accounting career. Equip yourself with a Double Major Degree in Accounting to gain a competitive advantage. It could be your potential pathway to the Big 4 firms.
The programme can be completed in 16-24 months instead of 28-36 months. Applicants with a Polytechnic Diploma may be exempted from up to 12 units and can gain entry to Year 2 of the programme. Applicants with a Murdoch University-recognised Kaplan Diploma or a private Diploma may be exempted from up to 8 units and can also gain entry to Year 2 of the programme. You also have the flexibility to plan your schedule and study at your own pace while you are working.
- Accredited by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
Receive exemptions for up to 5 modules with the Singapore Chartered Accountant Qualification (SCAQ) Foundation Programme
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Receive exemptions for up to 9 exams (3 Applied Knowledge and 6 Applied Skills exams)
- Accredited by the CPA Australia
Direct entry into CPA programmes
- Recognised by the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) for Professional membership
- Associate Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)1