Accounting is an integral part of the management and governance of any enterprise. It acts as a decision-making aid by providing the information necessary for planning, control and performance evaluation. The stakeholders of an entity rely on accounting information to assist in a variety of decisions including the acquisition or sale of shares, lending of funds and the provision of services or goods.
This Master’s Degree is aimed at students from any discipline seeking to acquire an accredited Accounting qualification.
Students who have completed a Degree with an Accounting major from an Australian university will not be considered for admission.
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Receive exemptions for up to 9 exams (3 Applied Knowledge and 6 Applied Skills exams)
- Accredited by the CPA Australia
Direct entry into CPA programmes
- Recognised by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
Receive exemptions for up to 2 modules with the Singapore Chartered Accountant Qualification (SCAQ) Foundation Programme
- Recognised by the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) for Professional membership
- Associate Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)1